For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Iowa's #1 online medical card clinic!
We Offer the Top Medical Marijuana Service in Iowa
Contact us today and book an appointment to get your medical marijuana card the same day.
For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Iowa #1 online medical card clinic!
Telehealth evaluations are available through Green Leaf!
Telehealth evaluations for your medical card are now available online from the comfort of your home. Click on the button below to get started, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
Iowa's #1 Medical Card Clinic Become Legal Today!
Fast, Affordable & Online
This process is simple, and we assist you with expediting your application for quick approval. Create an online profile today to get started.
Available in 20+ states
across the US.
3 times faster than traditional approval methods.
Receive your medical card approval and legally purchase medication from dispensaries the same day.
We have helped thousands of people gain their medical cards.
Looking For A New Medical Marijuana Doctor
Transfer to Green Leaf Medical Center Today
Don't let pain or anxiety slow you down! See if you qualify for a Medical Card.
Reliable Doctors, Affordable Prices!
Iowa Medical Marijuana Card Prices
Green Leaf Iowa
Qualifying Conditions for a Medical Card
– AIDS or HIV
– Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
– Cancer (If the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, Cachexia or Severe Wasting/Wasting Syndrome.)
– Corticobasal Degeneration
– Crohn’s Disease
– Multiple Sclerosis (MS) (with severe and persistent Muscle Spasms)
– Parkinson’s Disease
– Severe, intractable Autism (including Pediatric Autism) with aggressive or self-injurious behaviors
– Ulcerative Colitis
– Untreatable Pain – any pain whose cause cannot be removed and, according to generally accepted medical practice, the full range of pain management modalities appropriate for the patient has been used without adequate result or with intolerable side effects.
– Any Terminal Illnesses with a probable life expectancy of under one year – if the illness or its treatment produces one or more of the following: severe or chronic pain, nausea or severe vomiting, cachexia or severe wasting
Iowa Code 124E authorizes the Iowa Department of Public Health to approve the issuance of a cannabidiol registration card to a patient or to a primary caregiver of a patient who has one of the conditions listed in the Iowa Code section 124E.2.
Get relief today with one quick phone call!
Our telehealth appointments help you get approved in only a few simple steps. Book now to get approved and back to enjoying your life.
Easy 3-Step Application Process
Let us help you achieve optimal wellness!