For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Montana's #1 online medical card clinic!
We Offer the Top Medical Marijuana Service in Montana
Contact us today and book an appointment to get your medical marijuana card the same day.
For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Montana #1 online medical card clinic!
Telehealth evaluations are available through Green Leaf!
Telehealth evaluations for your medical card are now available online from the comfort of your home. Click on the button below to get started, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
Montana's #1 Medical Card Clinic Become Legal Today!
Fast, Affordable & Online
This process is simple, and we assist you with expediting your application for quick approval. Create an online profile today to get started.
Available in 20+ states
across the US.
3 times faster than traditional approval methods.
Receive your medical card approval and legally purchase medication from dispensaries the same day.
We have helped thousands of people gain their medical cards.
Don't let pain or anxiety slow you down! See if you qualify for a Medical Card.
Reliable Doctors, Affordable Prices!
Montana Medical Marijuana Card Prices
Green Leaf Montana
Qualifying Conditions for a Medical Card
– Positive status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus or Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS);
– When the condition or disease results in symptoms that seriously and adversely affect the patient’s health status;
– Cachexia or Wasting Syndrome;
– Severe Chronic Pain that is persistent pain of severe intensity that significantly interferes with daily activities as documented by the patient’s treating physician and by:
– objective proof of the etiology of the pain, including relevant and necessary diagnostic tests that may include but are not limited to the results of an x-ray, computerized tomography scan, or magnetic resonance imaging;
– or confirmation of that diagnosis from a second physician who is independent of the treating physician and who conducts a physical examination;
– Intractable Nausea or Vomiting;
– Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy;
– Epilepsy or an Intractable Seizure Disorder;
– Multiple sclerosis;
– Crohn’s Disease;
– Painful Peripheral Neuropathy;
– A central nervous system disorder resulting in chronic, painful spasticity or muscle spasms;
– Admittance into hospice care in accordance with rules adopted by the department;
– Any other medical condition or treatment for a medical condition approved by the legislature
* Chronic Pain— effective November 08, 2016
* Post Traumatic Stress Disorder — effective November 08, 2016
On November 08, 2016, Initiative no. 182 was approved by 56.2% of voters, thereby effectively repealing the restrictions of SB 143, and reinstating the state’s medical marijuana laws, allowing patients with a debilitating illness and physician’s certified recommendation, to therapeutically use marijuana for medicinal purposes.
Get relief today with one quick phone call!
Our telehealth appointments help you get approved in only a few simple steps. Book now to get approved and back to enjoying your life.
Easy 3-Step Application Process
Let us help you achieve optimal wellness!