For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Virginia's #1 online medical card clinic!
We Offer the Top Medical Marijuana Service in Virginia
Contact us today and book an appointment to get your medical marijuana card the same day.
For that much needed relief think Green Leaf! Virginia #1 online medical card clinic!
Telehealth evaluations are available through Green Leaf!
Telehealth evaluations for your medical card are now available online from the comfort of your home. Click on the button below to get started, it’s easy as 1, 2, 3!
Virginia's #1 Medical Card Clinic Become Legal Today!
Fast, Affordable & Online
This process is simple, and we assist you with expediting your application for quick approval. Create an online profile today to get started.
Available in 20+ states
across the US.
3 times faster than traditional approval methods.
Receive your medical card approval and legally purchase medication from dispensaries the same day.
We have helped thousands of people gain their medical cards.
Don't let pain or anxiety slow you down! See if you qualify for a Medical Card.
Reliable Doctors, Affordable Prices!
Virginia Medical Marijuana Card Prices
Green Leaf Virginia
Qualifying Conditions for a Medical Card
– Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
– Parkinson’s disease
– Multiple Sclerosis
– Damage to the nervous tissue of the spinal cord with objective neurological indication of intractable spasticity
– Neuropathies (weakness, numbness, pain from nerve damage)
– Huntington’s disease
– Intractable seizures
– Sickle cell anemia
– Severe, chronic, or intractable pain of neuropathic origin or severe, chronic, or intractable pain in which conventional therapeutic intervention and opiate therapy has proved ineffective
– Crohn’s disease
– PTSD. Can be diagnosed by a medical doctor, licensed counselor, or psychologist
– Terminally Ill. Medical prognosis of life expectancy of approximately one year or less if the illness runs its normal course
Virginia residents are now able to receive medicinal cannabis thanks to a series of legislative actions including HB 1251 and more recently SB 1557. Board of Pharmacy; cannabidiol oil and tetrahydrocannabinol oil; regulation of pharmaceutical processors. Authorizes licensed physician assistants and licensed nurse practitioners to issue a written certification for use of cannabidiol oil and THC-A oil. The bill requires the Board to promulgate regulations establishing dosage limitations, which shall require that each dispensed dose of cannabidiol oil or THC-A oil not exceed 10 milligrams of tetrahydrocannabinol.
Get relief today with one quick phone call!
Our telehealth appointments help you get approved in only a few simple steps. Book now to get approved and back to enjoying your life.
Easy 3-Step Application Process
Let us help you achieve optimal wellness!